ARTICLES IN JOURNALS
- Nasir M., Jan Q. and Javid M., (2011) “Cointegrated Money in Production Function: Evidence from a Developing Country” Economics Bulletin, Vol. 31, Issue 4. pp. 2996-3005.
- Nasir M., Ali A., and Rehman F. Ur. (2011), “Determinants of Terrorism: A Panel Data Analysis of Selected South Asian Countries” Singapore Economic Review, Vol. 56, Issue 2. pp. 175-187.
- Nasir M. and Rehman F. Ur. (2011), “Environmental Kuznets Curve for Carbon Emission in Pakistan: An Empirical Investigation”, Energy Policy, Vol. 39, Issue 3. pp. 1857-1864.
- Nasir M. and Malik W.S. (2011) “Structural Decomposition of Exchange Rate Shocks in Pakistan: An Empirical Investigation using SVAR Methodology” Transition Studies Review, Vol. 18, Issue 1. pp. 124-138.
- Nasir M. and Asim M. (2011) “Causality between Terrorism and Tourism in Pakistan”, Empirical Economic Letters, Vol. 10, Issue 4.
- Ali A., Rehman. F. Ur., Nasir M. and Ranja M. Z. (2011), Agriculture Policy and Wheat Production: A Case Study of Pakistan” Sarhad Journal of Agriculture, Vol. 27, Issue 3. pp. 491-497.
- Nasir M., Ahmed A., Ali A. and Rehman F. Ur. (2010), “Fiscal and Monetary Policy Coordination: Evidence from Pakistan” International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue 35. pp. 202-213.
- Nasir M., Tariq M. S. and Arif A. (2009), “Residential Demand for Electricity in Pakistan”, Pakistan Development Review, Volume 47, No. 4. pp. 457-467.
- Rehman F. Ur., Ali A. and Nasir M. (2008), “Corruption, Trade Openness, and Environmental Quality: A Panel Data Analysis of Selected South Asian Countries” Pakistan Development Review, Volume 46, No. 4. pp. 673-688.
- Nasir M., Arif A., Rehman F. Ur. and Tariq M. S. (2008), “Terrorism and Economic Growth: A Case Study of Pakistan”, GCU Economic Journal, Volume 41, No.2.
- Bhatti A. M., Ali A., Nasir M. and Chudhary W. (2008) “Impact of Democracy, Political Instability and Policy Uncertainty on Private Investment: A Case Study of Pakistan”, Foreman Journal of Economics Studies, Vol. 4. pp. 87-101.
- Siddiqui R., Jalil H.H., Nasir M., Khalid M. and Malik. W.S. (2011) “The Cost of Unserved Energy: Evidence from the Industrial Sector of Pakistan” PIDE Working Paper No.75
- Nasir M., and Malik W.S. (2011) “The Contemporaneous Correlation of Structural Shocks and Inflation and Output Variability in Pakistan” PIDE Working Paper No. 70
- Nasir M., Tariq M. S., and Rehman F. Ur. (2011) “The Effect of Remittances on Schooling: Evidence from Pakistan” PIDE Working Paper No.66