- "Recent Experience and Future Prospects of Pakistan's Trade With China" conference paper co-authored with Musleh Ud Din and Ejaz Ghani, presented at 5th Annual Conference on Management of Pakistan's Economy, organized by the Lahore School of Economics, 20-21st April, 2009.
- “Economic Growth in Pakistan: 1950 – 2000” with A.R. Kemal, Musleh Ud Din, Usman Qadir, in Kirrit Parikh (ed.) Explaining Growth in South Asia, New Delhi, Oxford University Press, 2006.
- “Real Exchange Rate, Exports, and Imports Movements: A Trivariate Analysis” with M. Ali Kemal, The Pakistan Development Review, Vol.44, No.2 (Summer 2005), pp.177-196.
- “Exports and Economic Growth in South Asia” with A.R. Kemal, Musleh Ud Din, Usman Qadir, Lloyd Fernando and Srimevan S. Colombage in Mohsin S. Khan (ed.) Economic Development in South Asia, Reprint. New Delhi, Tata McGraw-Hill Pub., 2005.
- “A Plan to Strengthen Regional Trade Cooperation in South Asia” with A. R. Kemal, Musleh-ud Din, and Kalbe Abbas in T. N. Srinivasan (ed.) Trade, Finance and Investment in South Asia, Social Sciences Press, New Delhi, 2001.
- “Impact of Trade Reforms on Poverty” with M. Ali Kemal and Hassan M. Mohsin, The Pakistan Development Review, Vol. 39, No. 4, Part II (Winter 2000), pp. 1127-1137.
- “Co-integration Approach to Estimating Bilateral Trade Elasticities between Pakistan and her Major Trading Partners” conference paper co-authored with Hassan M. Mohsin, presented at the 18th AGM of the Pakistan Society of Development Economists, January 2003.
- “The Long Run Relationship between Real Exchange Rates and Trade in Pakistan: A Trivariate Analysis”, conference paper co-authored with Mr. M. Ali Kemal, presented at the 17th AGM of the Pakistan Society of Development Economists, January 2002.