We welcome all submissions for PIDE Blog. Please follow the guidelines below and upload your submissions using the form given below, and it will be reviewed and uploaded in due course:
- Blog entries are generally expected to be brief and reflective pieces on economic and social policy issues faced by Pakistan.
- A succinct message conveyed to the reader is a must.
- While there is no specific word limit, we would recommend an average blog of between 300 and 700 words. Some topics may call for longer articles or a series of blogs, and we accept such projects as well.
- Language used in the blog articles should be simple and easy to understand.
- We appreciate submissions supported by data and evidence-based results, and featuring visuals and charts.
- Blog submissions should be checked for grammar, spelling, and formatting before submission.
- We regret we are unable to provide a timeline regarding when the blog will be uploaded.
- Currently enrolled students of PIDE must have their submissions vetted by their respective department and only upload them once that has been done.