To accommodate our graduates appearing in the upcoming CSS exams, the PIDE’s Convocation 2022 has been rescheduled to Tuesday, May 24, 2022 and the rehearsal would now be on Monday, May 23, 2022. Deadline for registration has also been extended to Saturday, April 30, 2022 which will not be extended further. Click here for Online Registration Form.
- All students graduating after the third convocation (held on October 28, 2014) till March 15, 2022 are eligible for registration for the 4th Convocation. However, those who have already received their degrees and want to register for the upcoming Convocation can do so by returning the original degree to the Controller of Examination office.
- The deadline for successful completion of all degree requirements of your degree program including submission of hard bound copies as well as soft copy of the thesis is March 15, 2022 (Tuesday). In case of failure of submission by the deadline, your name shall not be sent for approval for the award of degree, printing of your degree shall be delayed and you will not be able to attend the convocation. So, complete all requirements well before the deadline to participate in the upcoming mega event of PIDE along with your family members (maximum two guests per graduate are allowed).
- Those graduates who have completed two degrees i.e., MSc and MPhil from PIDE during 2013 and 2022 will register only once for their MPhil degree for the convocation and will pay the registration fee only once.
- There is no challan form for Convocation registration fee, you can pay online and upload its receipt or you can deposit over the counter at HBL through HBL deposit slip and upload its scanned copy with your name and convocation registration fee clearly readable.
- The gold medalists who are abroad and could not attend the Convocation physically can authorize their family member to receive the award on their behalf by registering the authorised person as one of the guests and sending the signed authority letter mentioning the name and CNIC of the authorised person from their registered email to [email protected].
- While submitting the registration form, for kids aged above 5 years as accompanying guests, kindly upload Family Registration Certificate (FRC) or Form ‘B’ in place of CNIC.
- Rehearsal: May 23, 2022 at Jinnah Convention Centre
- Eligibility for Registration: Students graduation from October 2014 to March 15, 2022
- Online Registration: February 20, 2022 to April 30, 2022
- Registration Fee: Rs. 6,000/- (Non Refundable Rs. 4,000 & Refundable Security Rs. 2,000). Fee can be paid online.
- Account Detail: Bank Name Habib Bank Limited, Account Title PIDE PHD, A/C No. 02940010862301, Branch Code 0294, Branch Name HBL QAU Campus, Islamabad.
- Maximum Two Guests per Registered Graduate are allowed. Kids under Five years are not allowed as accompanying guests.
- COVID19 Vaccination certificate for the graduates and all accompanying guests is mandatory.
- Those who have already received their degrees and registered for the Convocation can submit their original degrees to the Controller office from Tuesday, March 01, 2022 to Friday, May 13, 2022 and get a receipt which will be required to get back your degrees at the Convention Centre. Kindly bring along a photocopy of your degree and proof of payment of Convocation registration fee.