Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for hiring the services of IT Support Assistant in Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE), Islamabad at its office in Islamabad.
1. IT Support Assistant
Qualification & Experience
1. Fresh IT / CS Graduate.
2. The candidate must have deep knowledge of IT support and equipment.
3. Must be capable of handling repair and maintenance of IT support work.
4. Installation and configuration of computer hardware, Software, Systems, networks, printers and Scanners etc.
5. The candidate must be capable of handling complaint management and troubleshooting and resolving the problem efficiently.
6. Must have knowledge of Attendance Machines.
7. Must have knowledge of Wireless Access Points.
8. Must have knowledge of Online Applications.
9. Must have knowledge of Video Conference Equipment.
10. Must have knowledge of CCTV cameras, DVR and NVR.
1. Applications are required to be submitted online through PIDE’s website.
2. While serving for PIDE, the applicant has to maintain impartiality and shall have to avoid any conflict of interest in the interest of the Institute.
3. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
4. Decision of the Institute shall remain binding in all cases.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for test and/or interview, as the case may be.
6. The Institute reserves the rights not to fill any post/withhold the appointment agains any advertised post or to accept/reject any application without assigning reason.
7. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test / interview, as the case may be.