Running Effective Meeting
In Public sector, a lot of time is being spent on meetings. The productivity and effectiveness of most of these meeting remain tentative. Thus, the need for administering effective meetings is highlighted time and again. The art of participating in meetings either as chair or as a participant require structured training. Such capacity building facilitate in better engagement in meetings with greater sensitivity of time and concern for performance improvement.
To attend the dilemma of ineffective and time consuming meetings that drain the participants with lesser impact on performance, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics – Executive Development Centre (PIDE – EDC) has designed a customized training program for public sector.
Experiential learning with group exercises, role playing and mock meetings to learn the techniques needed to hold successful meetings.
Description of Training Program:
This training session will help participants identify the purpose of workplace meetings, understand essential requirements for making them more effective, prepare successfully for meetings, participate actively and constructively, and lead meetings to achieve the best results.
Objectives of the Training Program:
- Learn how plan a successful meeting
- Craft an agenda for a productive meeting
- Identify sabotages in people’s communication that consumes time and hinders requisite decision making.
- Learn tactics to build case and exert requisite influence
- Set up a meeting structure that improves communication and results
- Create guidelines for your meetings to boost engagement
- Choose the best decision making method for different situations
- Get tips on how set up a good meeting environment, for both physical and virtual meetings
Who should attend?
- officials who are engaged in regular meetings
PKR 9500/- per participant. This is inclusive of training materials, refreshments and certificate.
Date & Venue:
21st March, 2022 (9:30 am- 4:30 pm)
PIDE-EDC, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
Quaid-i-Azam University Campus – Islamabad
Dr. Hassan Rasool & Khurram Ellahi
How to Register for the Program
You can apply by sending email on [email protected] OR you can send your nomination in writing at Executive Development Centre or WhatsApp at 03235254929
Participants may share cheque of Rs. 9500/- in favour of PIDE –EDC or deposit online in PIDE – EDC account:
Account Title: PIDE EDC
Account Number: 0294-79020950-03
IBAN: PK96 HABB 0002 9479 0209 5003
Branch: Quaid e Azam University Branch (0294)