Development Studies Paragraph
“DS Paragraph” is an academic activity in which students, researchers and faculty are encouraged to write critical reviews of books based on the Development discourse.
DS Paragraph – 5
- Honour Unmasked: Gender Violence, Law and Power in Pakistan
Written by Nafisa Shah
Reviewed by Ramsha Masood Ahmed (Batch 2018)
DS Paragraph – 4
- Education and Gendered Citizenship in Pakistan
Written by M. Ayaz Naseem
Reviewed by Ms. Samar Abdullah (Batch 2018)
DS Paragraph – 3
- Education Policies in Pakistan: Politics, Projections and Practices
Written by Shahid Siddique.
Reviewed by Ms. Samar Abdullah.
DS Paragraph – 2
- Globalization of Education: An Introduction
Written by Joel Spring
Reviewed by Ms. Fareena Iqbal (Batch 2016-2018)
DS Paragraph – 1
- Remotely Colonial: History and Politics in Balochistan
Written by Nina Swidler
Reviewed by Mr. Aziz Khan (DS 2014-2016).