Applied Health Economics Diploma Structure
Total Credits: 30
Applied Health Economics Postgraduate Diploma is developed for NHS Managers, Doctors, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, Pharmaceutical Industry Professionals and other suitably qualified and interested individuals.
- The candidate should possess one of the following qualifications or an equivalent degree from a recognized university or accrediting body.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- B. Pharmacy (Bachelor’s in Pharmacy)/ D. Pharmacy (Doctor of Pharmacy) or M. Pharmacy (Master’s in Pharmacy)
- BSc Nursing (Bachelor of Sciences in Nursing)
- DVM (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine)
- The program is also intended for students having Masters and/or four years BA/BSc degree with 2.5 CGPA out of 4.00 or equivalent in any field such as Anthropology, Business Administration, Economics, Human Nutrition, Microbiology, Physiology, Psychology, Public Health Engineering, Sociology, Statistics and Zoology
PIDE abides by its strict merit-based criteria with absolute transparency to select its students.
The candidate should preferably have one years of full-time work experience (in the case of medical doctors, after the house job) in public health-related fields in either the private sector the public sector, including the armed forces.
There is no Age-limit restrictions for admission in this Program.
Total fee for Applied Health Economics Postgraduate Diploma is Rs 120,000/-