Cost-benefit analysis is a vital part of any large-scale project, allowing an assessment of the financial, social and economic impact caused. Most organizations commonly go through some sort of CBA through applications for regulatory approval or funding, but these processes often neglect more precise and realistic modelling techniques.
This training course provides the opportunity to learn everything you will need to carry out effective cost-benefit analyses, the risk and uncertainty involved, and how to handle the various different types of information available. The skills you will gain will allow the administration of more accurate and reflective cost-benefit analyses through improved methods and processes.
Scope of CBA Training:
- How Formulate Financial and Non-Financial Objects of a Program
- A formal understating of the key principles of cost-benefit analysis
- Methods for quantifying costs and benefits
- Expertise in dealing with risk and uncertainty
- A practical example of building a simple cost benefit model
- Exploration of the value of non-market impacts
- Understand the cost of maintaining the status quo.
- Identifying costs & benefits
- Assign a monetary value to the costs and benefits.
- Create a timeline for expected costs and revenue.
- Compare costs and benefits.
Who should attend
Decision Makers, Business Professional, Project Managers, Public Sectors Employees, NGOs, Trainers and Students.
Lead Trainers: Dr. Khalid Mehmood – Dr. Nadeem Khan
PKR 9500/- per participant. This is inclusive of training materials, refreshments and certificate.
14th June, 2022 (9:00 am- 4:00 pm)
PIDE-EDC, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
Quaid-i-Azam University Campus, Islamabad
How to Register for the Program
You can apply by sending email on [email protected] OR you can send your nomination in writing at Executive Development Centre – Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
Quaid-i-Azam University Campus Islamabad
Participants may share cheque of Rs. 9500/- in favour of PIDE –EDC or deposit online in PIDE – EDC account:
Account Title: PIDE EDC
Account Number: 0294-79020950-03
Branch: Quaid e Azam University Branch (0294)