The objective of this training is to help you in acquiring in-depth knowledge in the area of Public Financial Management Course will Familiarize participants with Accounting Framework under the New Accounting Model (NAM) and Chart of Accounts (COA) and PIFR.
- Introducing the concept and principles of Public Financial Management (PFM)
- Inculcate methods of Budgeting and Financial Management used in Public Sector for Pakistan
- Introduce concept of Budget Cycle; Preparation and Approval of theAnnual Budgets for government departments
- Familiarize participants with Accounting Framework under the New Accounting Model (NAM) and Chart of Accounts (COA) and PIFRA
- Introducing the Financial Analysis methods for government finances.
- Introduce participants with Statutory framework for Public budgeting in Pakistan-Public Financial Management
- Familiarize with the need for dynamic PFM reforms for public offices
After successful completion of the training program the Participants will have firsthand knowledge of:
- Concepts and approaches of Public Financial Management with reference to Pakistan
- Carry out a mock budget formulation exercise and recognize all the steps necessary towards its cycle of approval.
- Understand the NAM used in government offices
- Be able to customize the Financial reporting as per need
- Understand the binding laws and regulation dealing with PFM in Pakistan
Who Should Attend:
This Training is intended for middle and senior level managers.
Trainer: Dr. Mahmood Khalid & Dr. Ahmed Fraz
PKR 9500/- per participant. This is inclusive of training materials, refreshments and certificate.
26th May, 2022 (9:00 am- 4:00 pm)
PIDE-EDC, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
Quaid-i-Azam University Campus
How to Register for the Program
You can apply by sending email on email@example.com OR you can send your nomination in writing at Executive Development Centre – Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
Quaid-i-Azam University Campus Islamabad
Participants may share cheque of Rs. 9500/- in favour of PIDE –EDC or deposit online in PIDE – EDC account:
Account Title: PIDE EDC
Account Number: 0294-79020950-03
Branch: Quaid e Azam University Branch (0294)