ICT Vacancies Announcement
1. Odoo Developer
● Core knowledge of ODOO apps HR, Project, Payroll, Purchase, Inventory, Accounting, etc.
● Superior knowledge of relational database concepts, SQL, and ORM.
● Good knowledge of Linux and Ubuntu.
● Good knowledge of SVN and/or Git.
● Knowledge of Python development frameworks (Django and Flask).
● Knowledge of frontend development languages is a great plus (AngularJS or Meteor).
● Design, Development, and testing of Odoo modules, projects, products, and interfaces.
● Customize ODOO reports (QWEB)
● Modify workflows based on business flow
● Maintaining existing modules.
● Test new functions/modifications to existing application modules in accordance with application support.
● Configuration, installation, and maintenance of the server and multi–database Odoo/Ubuntu environments.
● Keeping different projects/versions under control using SVN or Git.
● Prepare complete and clear documentation for any task/work done
2. Network Administrator
● Must be capable of LAN Network complete installation and configuration of all Network devices e.g Switches, Routers, Firewall, WAP including controller. ● Complete configuration and connectivity of Layer 3 Network Devices of Cisco, Huawei, HP, or any
● Hands–on experience of LAN/WAN Network Devices, Linux, Windows Server, Print Server, Windows Update Server, Antivirus Management through Server, and Network Security/Firewall in a reputable Organization.
● Must have practical experience in setting up and configurations of Microsoft Active Directory,
DHCP Server, DNS Server, PRTG, or any Network NMS for Bandwidth Monitoring/Management.
● Must have hands–on experience in CCTV, video conferencing, and LAN IT Support.
3. Software Engineer/Computer Programmer
● Strong software development skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and its Apps.
● Microsoft Certification for Sharepoint would be a plus.
● Practical experience of SharePoint Online – configuring, administration, development, deploying solutions and integrating SharePoint online with third party applications – using CSOM, JSOM, API etc along with good front end/CSS skills.
● Preference will be given to a candidate who has worked as a team member for the implementation of ERP, Campus Management System, Document Management System, or E–Office.
● Must have excellent report writing and communication skills.
● Must be a good trainer.